Sleep better…live better
with the only affordable, multi-sized,
micro-adjustable sleep apnea appliance.
ApneaRx – Custom Molded, Multiple Sizes and Adjustable Boil and Bite Oral Appliance
Each patient’s mouth is different. That is why ApneaRx comes in multiple sizes: standard and small. ApneaRx is the only boil and bite device that can adjust the jaw in 1mm increments up to 10 mm (just like custom oral appliances) without the use of screws and plastic straps. ApneaRx is reimbursed by many private insurers under HCPCS Code E0485 – prefabricated oral appliance. Please check with the insurance company to confirm its coverage policies.
Why ApneaRx for Sleep Apnea Patients
- Provides the benefits of a dental quality oral appliance at a fraction of the cost.
- Trial device for more expensive custom oral appliance, combo CPAP therapy or continued ApneaRx usage.
- Alternative therapy for reluctant and non-compliant CPAP patients.
- Alternative to CPAP for frequent travelers and patients with respiratory problems.
- Affordable choice for patients without insurance or with high deductible plans.
- Good solution for snoring patients that do not have sleep apnea.
ApneaRx is in a Class by Itself
- Small profile device
- Multiple sizes – Standard and small
- Adjustable in 10 one millimeter increments
- More comfortable with thermal plastic custom moldable material and design
- Easy to use and fit in less than 10 minutes
- Opened in the front for more air flow and tongue movement
- FDA cleared for sleep apnea and snoring
- Long warranty – 90 days